Best Laptop Buying Tips
When anybody asks which the best laptop in the market is, then often it is heard that there is no clear answer of this question. There are different kinds of laptop in the market which are different in price and configurations from each others. But at the time of buying a laptop you have to remember these tips:
- Size: If the main purpose of buying laptop is carry, then notebook will be suitable for you. At the time of buying notebook you should check its weight. You should buy ultra book because it is lite and thin. Generally, the weight of 12.5-13.3 screen sizes laptop is 1 to 1.5 kg.
- Value of Screen: Since you have to always look at the screen of laptop so you should buy such laptop which copes with you. There is another fact that you should see the resolution of the laptop. The standard screen resolution is 1920 x1080 pixels. It is appropriate for any task. You must test your laptop by running it.
- Keyboard: The buyer should buy such keyboard that pleased him. You should check the backlit of keyboard because you can see the button at dark. Press all keys to check whether it is working or not.
- CPU: Nowadays, Intel core is the best in the market because it can perform multiple tasks at a time. Core i-7 is the best for laptop because it gives more facilities than others.
- RAM: You should buy a laptop of 4 GB or above RAM. Because you will be glad by running it in smooth speed.
- Hard Drive: You should buy a laptop of more hard disk because you can store more data. I think 750 GB hard disk space is better for all.
- Battery: Laptop battery is the more critical thing because it can be easily damage. You should check laptops battery whether its rating is same as original rating or not. 44Wh or 50Wh battery can backup more time.
- Wireless connection and Bluetooth: You must buy a laptop which is Wi-Fi adaptable so that you can run network undoubtedly. Duel band’s adaptor is better. Bluetooth 4.0 is dependable in the market.
- Full size SD card port: Sometime you need to add SD card in your laptop. So you should check SD card slot whether it is build in or not.
- USB 3.0: USB 3.0 is better than USB 2.0. So, you should check laptop’s port whether it is suitable or not for USB 3.0. But nowadays most of the laptop had USB 3 or USB 2 port.
If your budget is enough to buy this kind of laptop you should but that one. But always it may not touch in your budget. Then you should buy another configuration’s laptop. Here is the latest laptop info:
- Asus is bringing world’s first water cool laptop.
- Top laptop in the market is coming soon
- Google has brought touch screen laptop “Chrome Pixel” which is contesting with Macbook.
- Lenovo has created a laptop running by android.
- Microsoft is making intelligent battery.