Which of the following word is misspells?
- Complaissance (Answer)
Choose the appropriate tag question. She has sound knowledge about philosophy –
- Has not she (Answer)
- Doesn’t she
- Hadn,t she
- Both A and B
The antonym of ‘enunciate’ is —
- Mumble (Answer)
She was so sound asleep that it was most difficult to – him.
- Arise (Answer)
Fifty percent of the land – cultivated.
- Is (Answer)
Fill in the blank with appropriate clause. If you had taken proper medication, —
- You would have an immediate recovery
- You would have had and an immediate recovery (Answer)
- You would be having an immediate recovery
- You would have having an immediate recovery
The civil wars in which 1S embedded span a large area is covering two states. Which is the main verb of the subject ‘The civil wars’?
- Span (Answer)
Kajol lives – the sixth floor of the building.
- at (Answer)
A misogynist hates —
- The human race
- Woman (Answer)
People with the political power always police the culture of those without political power. Identify the verb of the above sentence.
- Police (Answer)
Find the correct analogy of SUBMISSIVE: DISOBEDIENT –
- Comply: Confirm
- Heed: Acquiesce
- Observe: defy (Answer)
- Obey: hearken
Choose the best alternative.
One swallow does not make a –
- Summer (Answer)
— he would have come to class.
- If mike had been able to finish is homework (Answer)
- Would mike be able to finish is homework
- If mike could finish his homework
- If mike is able to finish is homework
I’ll talk to you — telephone.
- Over (Answer)
I don’t know how you can – so much noise.
- Put on
- Put away
- Put up with (Answer)
- Put back
After the rope had broken, the mountain climber was left dangling. The underlined word danging means –
- swinginng (Answer)
Which is correct —
- A friend in need is a friend in deed
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- A friend in needs is a friend in deed (Answer)
- A friend in needs has a friend in deed
— received law degrees as today.
- The women are not ever
- Never so many woman have
- Never have so many (Answer)
- None of the above
Fill in the blank using right form of the verb:
Do you know why her mother – sad.
- looks (Answer)
- Has been looked
My younger brother is — university student.
- a (Answer)
The opposite of the word ‘flexible’ is —-
- Rigid (Answer)
The student of Bangladesh are more meritorious than — of the USA.
- those (Answer)