Topic: English Grammar Question Banks
I have collected these Questions from the previous year’s exam questions. So, directly or indirectly these are very important for students.
By the end of the lesson you will have:
- University, Medical, Engineering, BCS, job preparation
- How to learn English grammar from home.
- English Grammatical Questions with answers
- Grammatical preparation for all students of all classes.
Choose the correct antonym for the word ‘Plasticity’.
- Rigidity (Answer)
What is the meaning of ‘Bill of ‘fare’?
- A chart of bus fare
- A valuable document
- A price list
- A list of dishes at a restaurant (Answer)
Fill in blank with appropriate word/words/preposition:
I have great respect ____ him.
- For (Answer)
I am looking forward ———you.
- To seeing (Answer)
- To see
- To have seen
The charge of murder was brought ——him.
- Against (Answer)
Government bonds and blue chip stocks are —-investment.
- Sound (Answer)
‘The news shocked him’ .The passive form will be—-
- He was shocked by the news
- He was shocked to the news
- He was shocked with the news
- He was shocked at the news (Answer)
Select the pair that best expresses the relationship.
- Animosity : Hostility (Answer)
- Dilemma: Peaceful
- Obstacle: Progress
- Diligent: Lazy
The correct spelling is—
- Humorous (Answer)
What is the adverb form of the word ‘heart’?
- Hearty (Answer)
Find the odd one from the following:
- P (Answer)
Which is a proper subscription for an application for a job?
- Most respectfully yours
- Very truly yours
- Yours faithfully (Answer)
- Sincerely yours
Plural form of ‘Deer’
- Deer (Answer)
“Call to mind” means—–
- Remember (Answer)
He tried all plans (negative)
- He tried no plan untried (Answer)
- He tried no plan
- He untried all plan
- He did not try all plan
Fear: Threat: Anger—
- Provocation (Answer)
Identify the miss pelt word.
- Millennium (Answer)
Choose the correct synonym for the word ‘geneses.
- Introduction (Answer)
Thanks for reading.