In these lesson you will get some VIP grammatical questions with their correct answer. This topic will help you to complete your university admission preparation. It is also helpfull for any job preparation. As it is grammatical question so it is also hepfull for all classes student.
Select the correct active/passive of the following sentences:
A cat was stalking a bird n my garden.
- A bird was being stalking by a cat in my garden.
- A bird was stalked by a cat in my garden.
- In my garden a bird was stalked by a cat.
- A bird was being stalked by a cat in my garden. Ans.
English is spoken all over the world.
- The world speaks english Speaks English all over.
- The English is speak English all over the world.
- People speak English all over the world. Ans
- All over the world the English speaks the English.
He is said to be very rich.
- He said he is very rich.
- People say he is very rich. Ans
- He is said it is very rich.
- People say it is very rich.
His behavior surprised me.
- I was surprised at his behavior. Ans
- I was surprised by his behavior
- I was surprise with his behavior
- I was surprised to his behavior
I remember my sister talking me to the museum.
- I remember I was taken to the museum by my sister. Ans
- I remember being taken to the museum by my sister.
- I remember taken to the museum by my sister.
- I remember myself being taken to the museum.
Select the correct form ( direct or indirect speech) of the following sentences:
“By Allah” he replied, ” I will not leave this house.”
- Swearing by Allah, he replied that will not leave this house.
- Swearing by Allah, he replied that he won’t leave.
- Swearing by Allah, he replied that he would not leave this house. Ans
- None of these.
‘You had better not leave your room unlocked’ said my friends.
- My friends advised me to lock my room.
- My friends asked me not to leave my room unlocked.
- My friends reminds me to lock my room.
- My friends warned me not to leave my room unlocked. Ans
Kabir said, ” I must write a letter”.
- Kabir said he must write a letter.
- Kabir told thathe must write a letter.
- Kabir said that he had to write a letter. Ans
- Kabir said that he must had written a letter.
Teacher said to me, “May God bless you.”
- Teacher wished so that my God bless me.
- Teacher prayed so that my God bless me. Ans
- Teacher prayed that God might bless me.
- Both 1 and 2.
The man said to the police, Please help me”.
- The man told the police to please him.
- The man requested the police to help him. Ans
- The man said to the police to please help him.
- The man requested the police politely to help.
Select the correct tag question to complete the following sentence:
His parents are old, —– ?
- isn’t it
- aren’t they Ans
- don’t they
- isn’t he
I really messed up, —– ?
- isn’t it
- didn’t I Ans
- do I
- did I
They hadn’t left when you arrived, —– ?
- have they
- haven’t the
- had they Ans
- hadn’t they
You haven’t done your homework, —— ?
- have you Ans
- did you
- haven’t you
- didn’t you
You won’t tell him my secret, — ?
- should you
- do you
- won’t you
- will you Ans
If I were brave, I (go) for mountain climbling with you.
- would have gone
- would go Ans.
- will go
The apartment itself is great, but I wish I (get ) used to the constant noise from the street.
- got Ans.
- can get
- had gotten
- will get